Friday, July 18, 2014

Hole

An urgent expedition will leaves tomorrow to probe a giant crater that has appeared in gas-rich northern Siberia.

Extraordinary aerial images show a mysterious hole which experts say may be up to 262 feet wide, in the Yamal Peninsula of northern Russia.

'A scientific team has been sent to investigate the hole and is due to arrive at the scene on Wednesday,' The Siberian Times has reported.

Has anybody besides me been noticing all the weird stuff that is going on in the world? And time- It seems like time has sped up so fast. I have a feeling inside of gloom that I can't explain, like something is about to give. I have had the strangest dreams, that are scary and seem prophetic.

When I saw this picture it reminded me of all the things I have been feeling, anybody else feel this urgency or is it just me?


6 comments:

  1. When I first saw pictures of that hole a few days ago, my initial thought was an eruption or explosion from inside. Then when they reported it was only 20 miles from a gas field, that confirmed it in my mind. While a meteor impact would also cause a crater, it would not have dug that deeply into the ground...nor would it have gone straight down. To me, this was pressure that built up inside and forced its way to the surface, either as a pure gas release or as an explosion (would need to have detailed photos to see if there is any charring on the rocks).

    As for weird occurrences...it occurs to me that there may be more local "events" happening as a result of Man's influence upon the environment than there were before. Take for instance the increased prevalence of minor earthquakes in the Oklahoma area, which theories suggest may be tied to increased fracking. Or this hole, if it's linked to Russian gas extraction. I'm not willing to go whole hog and blame anything on Man-influenced climate change, but that's also a possibility however slim it may be.

    As for the time passing faster thing...I think it's tied to increasing age. I believe I'm within a year or two of you (born in '63), and it seems like years pass by faster now than they did in our youth. I'm certain that this is only psychological, though, as the physics have not changed more than a few leap-seconds in several decades.

    I'm also wondering if your current health situation is having a psychological effect on your time perception. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also wondering if your current health situation is having a psychological effect on your time perception. Just a thought.

    I guess that is possible, but it is not directly effecting me if it is, it is subconscious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does go faster as you get older. I was told that as a boy by an older man. It took me till after 40 to realize the truth of the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "if it is, it is subconscious"

    As would largely be expected.

    I've been stressing over this particular real estate deal since May, and it has begun showing up in my dreams. When you start dreaming about floor plans and blueprints, it's definitely based in reality though not nearly as prophetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, just an internal pressure build up. I'd hate to have been standing on it when it happened.

    ReplyDelete