Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Liar, Liar pants on fire.

Obama briefed on Dallas Ebola case; saw “extremely low” chance virus would reach US
That was then

U.S. and local health officials want to set up dedicated hospitals in each state for Ebola patients, part of a new emphasis on safety for health-care workers after a nurse caring for an infected patient in Dallas tested positive for the virus.
This is now

Nobody believes you any more Mr. President. You lie all the time.

1) If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor
2) If you like your insurance plan, you can keep your insurance plan.
3) I am not going to try and take your guns away.
4) I will close Guantonamo.
5) Susan Rice stated on network television Sunday that the US has reached agreement with Turkey that would allow the US to use Turkey soil for supply purposes which Turkey quickly denied
6) Susan Rice also stated the Benghazi uprising was due to a video
7) Obama said this would be the most transparent administration in history. Instaed it is the most secretive administration ever. Even more than Nixon.
8) All bills will be posted on the internet for at least 72 hour period of time so the public can re view them. (Instead, congress doesn't even get to read them)
9) IRS lost all their email due to computer crashes upon subpoena by the US Congress.
10) “If we have not gotten our troops out [of Iraq] by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do.” Didn’t happen.
11)  “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.” Instead, the national debt increased $5 trillion on his watch.
12)  “We agree on reforms that will reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums.”
13) “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.” Later, Obama admitted his own lie, saying, “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”
14) We reject the use of national security … to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”
15) We “will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid.”
16) We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”
17) “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.
18)“I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.” In fact, Obama granted waivers at will, and more than a dozen lobbyists got jobs in the Obama administration.


Help me come up with lies, and I will update this. Let's see how long we can make the list. Some meds got my thinking and memory messed up. I know there are a bunch more, but can't think of them. List them in the comments.

IF OBAMA SAID THE SKY WAS BLUE, I WOULD HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AND CHECK!

2 comments:

  1. Not direct quotes, but some campaign promises I remember

    I'm going to have the most transparent administration in history. (he forgot to tell Lois Lerner and Eric Holder)

    All bills will be posted on the internet for a period of time so the public can re view them. (Instead, congress doesn't even get to read them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's right. Someone mailed me about Benghazi and Turkey I have to update, so there are 4 more.

    ReplyDelete