Monday, October 6, 2014

Waiting too late can be deadly

Today at one Albertsons in Fort Worth The whole bottled water row looked like an empty warehouse. That's right people have already bought up the bottled water and Nitrile/Latex gloves are gone. I guess because Dallas is so close. But more importantly what does this tell us. Does it say that people are paranoid right wing survivalist kooks? Are people panic ridden fools? No it tells us two things.


1) people are already too late even before anything happens. Just realizing it now that you should have a stock pile of bottled water means you haven't been thinking and preparing. Now I assume since they were COMPLETELY out of water that some one didn't get any, at least there. It does no good to watch then just get in under the wire, because already out. You should always have a stock that is rotated and replenished regularly. Have a minimum in your mind and when you reach it go buy some more, or buy a little every time you go to the store.


2) The second thing it tells us is the scariest thing. It tells us future actions of the present population. That action is people are planning on self quarantine. People are planning on staying home, not going to work or school when and if Ebola. This tells us about our own communities future. It tells us that if Ebola the inner city will be in flames as just in time delivery disappears because no one or not enough are going to work to maintain it. Which means that they have no place to go but the suburbs, which means blood and death. It tells us ugliness of sort not seen is now a reality that the "kooks" warned of is one pandemic away.


We know the future possibilities, are you prepared?



One night the rain started falling
And the clouds began to rise
The wind whistled through the gables
To take us on a magic ride

The sound of thunder broke the silence
A bolt of lightning cut the night
The powers of heaven came calling
To take us on a magic ride.

I never saw it coming
Heard the roar and I felt the rumbling
To take us on a magic ride

Then it left us there in silence
To pick up the pieces of our lives
Never want to hear another coming
To take us on a magic ride

I never saw it coming
Heard the roar and I felt the rumbling
It took us on a magic ride.

9 comments:

  1. Excellent post sir. I've been following Vox and Nate for a number years, but I seldom leave comments anymore. I am amazed at how many people don't prepare for an emergency. Not that we're as prepared as I would like to be, but we're getting there.
    What drew me over here were your comments on VP about abiogenic oil formation. I would have scoffed at this a few years ago, but I think there is really something to it. Do you have any recommendations for further study? I understand that you are going through some serious medical problems right now, so if you don't have the time or energy, I completely understand. Thank you, and may the Lord sustain and comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joek

    Just search "abiotic oil" and you will find reams of material for study. There are serious attempts to quash abiotic oil theory, but they are losing grip. I majored in physics and my education didn't stop when I left the classroom. Fossil fuel theory is a purposeful hoax to control people, because everything we do is dependent on oil from sunrise to sunrise. It is a lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite true. I sometimes tell people "just look around your house. Everything you see is possible because of oil, either in the making or the transportation." Thanks for your help.

      Delete
  3. I am in the South. What do I need to get to prepare? I would just Google it but who knows what the hell I would find. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bit expensive, but Dare to Prepare


    is the best book out there. you get what you pay for and sometimes you pay for something you don't get. This is a 632 page 8.5" X 11" illustrated well researched and written book. Worth the money and the only one I can personally vouch for. If you want help, they have done all the research for you. I don't have time now, but some day I need to do a post. Don't count on me though.




    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading about abiotic oil and yes, there is a lot of stuff out there, pro and con. One thing that has been puzzling is those who say that the oil was formed a gazillion years ago, ( which I don't believe btw) don't seem to have a satisfactory answer as to how the oil has maintained it's pressure all those years. The Earth's rotation? Space aliens? Cheap Mexican labor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The earths gravity creates pressure underground as it pulls down and compacts a sand strata with the rock and soil on top of it. It is very heavy and forces the water/oil upward. If it comes out it is called artesian.

    The better question is there has not been enough dead biological matter to supply all the oil we have used up to this point. And the conditions have to be just right to create that process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In 2013, the United States alone consumed a total of 6.89 billion barrels of petroleum products, an average of 18.88 million barrels per day.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the explanation. Physics isn't one of my strong points. 6.89 billion barrels. Wow. Wonder where all those new dead dinosaurs are coming from. :)

      Delete