Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Don't Know


In these times of economic uncertainty. I'm not the one be able to tell folks where to put their money or how to diversify. There are a lot of people who think they know how to keep your wealth protected from the oligarchy, elite and the general financial situation the United States. I don't think anybody really knows how to do these things, they just pretend to know. I know I do a few things here and there. It don't amount to much. I know the FDIC is not going to save my bank account and I know the silver and gold can be confiscated. I know the firearms can be confiscated. So, in general, I'm not the person to ask on how to preserve your wealth in the coming times. I'm not a gloom and doom purveyor, rather, I look back and see that there are rough times ahead and I'm not the one to tell you how to save your family livelihood in the coming storm.

There are a few things you can do by diversifying into cash so that you can be liquid, metals for wealth preservation. First thing I would consider is to pay down your debt have some extra food on hand and buy some land if you have some extra money left over. I hear different advice from different people and I have included a short video. Ann Barnhart, take it for what it's worth.


Barnhardt


1 comment:

  1. I like Ann Barnhardt because she makes sense in some areas, but in others she is a trainwreck.

    ReplyDelete