Sunday, March 30, 2014

Open Comments

Comment section of this blog is now open. It was pointed out to me a few days ago that you had to sign in order to comment. You also had to fill out a box containing letters to prove that you are not a robot. That has since been fixed, so anyone is free to comment. I would rather you not comment anonymous, but comment under a name. You can choose to name/URL and use it in any name phony is fine whatever you want to use so I can keep comments straight from the same people.

If you choose to use the anonymous post , you may.  It is just better if you have a name.  By the way, I am testing a new program called Dragon NaturallySpeaking  and this whole post was posted by me talking into a microphone.  It seems to be working fairly well . I only see a few mistakes now and again.  It is supposed to get better the more that you use it,  we will see.

1 comment:

  1. The page seems to load quicker now than it did before and the comments come up faster. Now its all instantaneous with no lag. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete