Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Do you believe in conspiracies?

IMBD Enemy of the State. Watch the trailer

What year did it come out? The answer is 1998. What is the movie about? The NSA spying on the average American citizen. How pervasive it is. Will Smith is caught up in a spy movie wherein the NSA is watching every move he makes. It tells what they do and how they do it.

You say, now Outlaw how did you come across this? I was bored tonight and just popped in an old DVD and was watching then I noticed something. When did all the laws and what event made those laws come into effect? I was shocked when I saw this. Look at the date of birth of the head NSA bad guy in this movie and remember it was made in 1998.


Hrmm? Quite a coincidence! Click to enlarge. Yeah I got a crappy TV and all isn't shown, is there anything else I might be missing that you guys can catch on his BIO? Spooky stuff, no pun intended.

Update: Just googled it, looks like I am not the first one to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment