Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bad News

I saw the surgeon today. He said he couldn't do the surgery that the likely hood of me dying on the operating table is too high. No Surgeon in the DFW area will touch it. The said they would talk to some surgeons at MD Anderson and see if any one there would attempt it, but I am not going to do it it is way too risky. Oncologist said this particular cancer Chemo is not effective on.

So what I am going to do is try a natural method that I have been studying the last two years. I had already ordered the Herbs and started today (well they are not exactly herbs but a concentrated extract from the Venus Fly Trap). This will be a good experiment and I am not just going to lay down and die. It is a 20 week program and I'll let everyone know my progress. This was illegal a few years back but it is not now. Maybe we can all learn something from it.

If this works we will learn something real from a known source and not some BS actor just trying to sell products to desperate people. If it doesn't work we will learn from that as well. If I am going to die I'm going to do it as a test subject and make it matter for something even in some small way.

Ronald Reagan used it on his cancer because he was president and could get these "drugs" when they were illegal. Anyone who has had actual success using natural cures alone leave me a note in the comments. But please only those who have direct knowledge that it worked. If you have suggestions that's fine I'll look into them, but would like to see at least one success story, I don't think there is one with direct knowledge but I hope so.

Also let me point out that my parish priest anointed me with oils (Forehead and hands) and said prayers and read Gospel readings while laying hands on me today, so religious belief (faith) is also part of the program.

5 comments:

  1. I'll pray for you, Outlaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it does work for you, man.

    But I disagree with your assessment that either way, we'll learn something. If you are cured, it may have been because of the extract, or something else entirely (like the priest's actions, or just your own system finally kicking in). If it doesn't work, it may have been for a different reason than ineffectiveness (that your body simply rejected it, for example).

    Individual datapoints are simply not sufficient from which to draw these kinds of conclusions. A larger study would provide a better sample size.

    Again, I do hope you conquer this thing, whatever it takes to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waterboy, we will learn something, it either did or didn't work. I am not going to or able to do a double blind study on myself, if that is what you mean. But the prognosis is not life. So it will tell us something, if they thought just diet change would help alone, they would tell me, but they don't. I disagree that we will learn nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't mean a double-blind study. What I mean is that unless you can control for all other variables, you won't know for sure that this was what actually worked or didn't work.

    Take for example that the priest prayed for you, as well as commenters here and others whom you know. That's already another variable introduced into the equation -- how would you know that it wasn't God responding to those prayers which cured you, rather than the extract?

    You could say, "Well, He didn't do it in response to earlier prayers", perhaps. But is it really the case that one can know the mind of God like that, or is it that He will do things in His own way and time?

    I'm not trying to dissuade you, or bring you down, or anything like that. I'm only talking about cause and effect from a logical standpoint, and how small sample sizes can send out a false signal all too easily, in either direction.

    ReplyDelete