Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blogging

I am not complaining, but it seems to get harder and harder to blog these days. The "I don't care" attitude is getting stronger (my stuff is important). But I wake up in the middle of the night and see Vox, Res and others blogging, when their burden of life may be dificult but still take time out of their day to do it. When you stop caring is when you waste away.

Why people blog is not a mystery, why people don't is the logical conclusion of a busy life. Not to say that people who do are not busy with life. They are, and have something to say. It is not easy to blog every day, but it costs you nothing for random comments. This is why people comment more than they blog. Most people haven't much to say until someone puts an idea in their head. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Most people won't even comment.

The requirements for a blog is not to search the bowls of the internet and then report on it, it is a man or women who thinks and has something to say. The reason Vox Popoli is a well known blog and well read is because he thinks both by abstraction or things in the news.

I blog because, and only because it is my last hurray. I don't do it for anyone but me, and if people like it so be it if the don't then don't read it.

I figure this medium will be shut down one day, but don't expect to see it on my life time.

There is a saying, "Make hay while the sun shines". That saying is because rained on hay is almost worthless. And if one day they start to control the internet, which they will, Then that's the day all hay will be rained on.

Keep your chin up, and most of all keep your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment