Monday, April 21, 2014

The Sister-in-law Syndrome

Politics sucks, let me point that out first. But I got a Sister-in-Law that uses the same tactics. She will cry, worry and complain about someone using the woe is me teary eyed BS. Ever known anyone like that? They are people with perpetual persecution complexes. They can turn on the tears any time they want. They are actually psychopathic, narcissistic morons. They complain about everything, they are drama queens. Of course the people close to them figure this out, some sooner, some later. I want to show you this in a TV Political advertisement for Lieutenant Governor of the great State of Texas. Tell me you haven't met someone like this? Watch her eyes well up nearly tearing.

She is a witch, no better way to say it. And don't think she won't turn on a dime even when she gets what we she wants after being paid to do it. I have no dog in the fight, but this gives me reason to vote for Patrick. Besides most everyone knows Dewhurst stopped the bill to throw the TSA out of Texas.



No comments:

Post a Comment