Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Bug

I came down with something on the night before Easter. I was in bed for 24 hours. Sickness isn't fun, feeling better today. I pretty much missed Easter with family. I am not complaining it just seems almost every holiday something happens to me. On Thanksgiving morning (2013) when I got out of the shower, I tripped and got a compound fracture on my big toe. I was bleeding like a slaughtered pig until I put some Celox on it, wrapped and bleeding stopped in about 30 seconds and enjoyed Thanksgiving with family then went to the doctor on Friday.

I recommend everyone buy a pack of Celox and keep it in their first aid kit. It is what the military used to use, may still, to stop moderate to severe bleeding. Follow instructions always.

No comments:

Post a Comment