Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TV is Bullshit among other things

TV is bullshit, and I'm am sure that everyone who is been watching it has noticed this. Network TV really sucks the history channel isn't about history anymore. The only thing I use my TV for is a nightlight. It comes in handy as a nightlight. It comes in handy for such, so that's what I use it for. I will probably not be watching football next season and the only basketball I watched was the final game of the NCAA tournament.

I'm tired football and their pink month, their pink shoes, pink ideas and their pinko thinking. I probably won't be watching football next year, because I am damn tired of them.

This post was done Dragon NaturallySpeaking and I spent more time backing it up and re-reading doing everything slower if I had typed it myself. Don't believe the commercials, don't believe the lies, they have not perfected speech to text technology. my mother bought me this program Christmas before last and I have finally installed it and  it's a piece of shit. I have version 11.5.

2 comments:

  1. I saw what you said at Nate's about the cancer. I hope you don't mind a protestant praying for you.

    ReplyDelete