Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Outlaw, Guitar, Song writting

Coming soon, I'll put it on youtube. I have to say it is almost sad with my neuropathy in my hands. But I am going to do it, and will post it. Been to Nashville many times. If you live around there you will know, at least back in the late 80's that you could turn down a road and it was a dead end. I thought how appropriate no sign back then. They didn't tell you just headed down a dead end road.

The music business is the dead end, never let your children even try, play the local bars, I was making $1500 for a 5 guy band on the weekends. That's $300 a person for two 4 hour sets. That was real money 25 years ago.


So Find one of these in this shape for less than $4,000. You can make money in music, you can't expect music industry to make you money.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and guides for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete